7th century Islam is 21st century Islam. There is no difference. Those who attempt to differentiate are implying Islam has changed somewhere along the way. This hypothesis has no support from authoritative Islamic doctrine and never will. Muslims who do not adhere to sharia do not constitute another “version” of Islam. Muslims who do not obey Allah’s commands found in the Koran and the example of Mohammad are called “Apostates” and are killed under sharia. | More…
- Ellen Kolb: 5 Good Minutes With Meagan and Laura of And Then There Were None
- New Hampshire warns of email scam about traffic fines
- New Hampshire Online Gambling Bill Is Back In Play
- NH House Rep. Sponsors Constitutional Amendment to Guarantee “Community Rights”
- Bias: Concord Monitor burying the lede on Trump’s action on Obamacare?
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets