7th century Islam is 21st century Islam. There is no difference. Those who attempt to differentiate are implying Islam has changed somewhere along the way. This hypothesis has no support from authoritative Islamic doctrine and never will. Muslims who do not adhere to sharia do not constitute another “version” of Islam. Muslims who do not obey Allah’s commands found in the Koran and the example of Mohammad are called “Apostates” and are killed under sharia. | More…
- Urgent action required!! Bill to Lower the Age of ‘Medical’ Consent Undermines Parental Notification Laws
- Does Portsmouth NH’s Bond Rating Account for all that Climate Change Fear-mongering?
- GST: View Grover Norquist’s Speech
- Requiring Legislative Approval Before RPC’s Can Accept Federal Funds.
- N.H. Lawmakers Consider Lowering Drinking Age to 20
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets