7th century Islam is 21st century Islam. There is no difference. Those who attempt to differentiate are implying Islam has changed somewhere along the way. This hypothesis has no support from authoritative Islamic doctrine and never will. Muslims who do not adhere to sharia do not constitute another “version” of Islam. Muslims who do not obey Allah’s commands found in the Koran and the example of Mohammad are called “Apostates” and are killed under sharia. | More…
- Here’s the Guy Trying to “Buy” Some Space in the NH Constitution
- NH Dems Blame Koch Brothers for Sununu Refusing To Advance Undercover Tax Scheme
- HB628 Was Never About Creating a Family Medical Leave Insurance Program.
- Day 12: Blood Pressure is Getting a Bit Too Low
- NH Senate Passes Gag Order on Therapists, Pastors, and Others. Will Gov. Sununu Sign It?
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets