Tempers flared, recriminations reverberated, spinsters spun, playgrounds were threatened and vetoes flew and were overridden as Manchester’s Board of Mayor and Aldermen settled the city’s spending plan for the coming fiscal year a mere two hours before the budget proposed by Mayor Ted Gatsas in February would have become law under the city charter. Needless to say, for the fourth time in six years, the city’s tax cap was overridden. | More…
- Here’s the Guy Trying to “Buy” Some Space in the NH Constitution
- NH Dems Blame Koch Brothers for Sununu Refusing To Advance Undercover Tax Scheme
- HB628 Was Never About Creating a Family Medical Leave Insurance Program.
- Day 12: Blood Pressure is Getting a Bit Too Low
- NH Senate Passes Gag Order on Therapists, Pastors, and Others. Will Gov. Sununu Sign It?
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets