Tempers flared, recriminations reverberated, spinsters spun, playgrounds were threatened and vetoes flew and were overridden as Manchester’s Board of Mayor and Aldermen settled the city’s spending plan for the coming fiscal year a mere two hours before the budget proposed by Mayor Ted Gatsas in February would have become law under the city charter. Needless to say, for the fourth time in six years, the city’s tax cap was overridden. | More…
- Cornerstone: Retained Bills Coming to N.H. House in January
- Report That Declares Huge “Rise” in Hate Crimes in NH Leaves A lot of Details Out.
- Hassan and Shaheen to Attend Dinner Revering ‘Serial Sexual Assaulter’
- Legislator’s Response to Homeschool Bill
- You’re Invited to a Candid Forum on Gender Identity
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets