Rich was joined by Ed Naile of the Coalition of New Hampshire Taxpayers to talk about a possible case of voter fraud in Indiana. They talked about a woman named Holiday Burke, whose name is registered 3 times, with different ages, but the same phone number for each registration. The controversy centers around a DC-linked organization called the Indiana Voter Registry Project, a group that is focused on signing up more people to vote. | More…
- “Just here to do my job,” says First Amendment foe (Security, cops)
- Henniker’s Master Plan… a blueprint for the Official Budget Committee.
- Donna Green: Still Waiting…
- NH State Rep Sherry Frost – what, she thinks she’s now the Sandra Fluke of knees?
- NH Senate votes to expand net metering to larger users
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets