Rich talked about Senate Bill 66, or the fetal homicide bill, explaining what it entails to the listeners. He was then joined by Executive Councilor David Wheeler, who aimed to share the legal, political and moral standpoints from his perspective. Tune in to hear the shocking news about the letter of the law. | More…
- Here’s the Guy Trying to “Buy” Some Space in the NH Constitution
- NH Dems Blame Koch Brothers for Sununu Refusing To Advance Undercover Tax Scheme
- HB628 Was Never About Creating a Family Medical Leave Insurance Program.
- Day 12: Blood Pressure is Getting a Bit Too Low
- NH Senate Passes Gag Order on Therapists, Pastors, and Others. Will Gov. Sununu Sign It?
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets