Republican Gov. Chris Sununu says New Hampshire won’t join a growing group of states that are pledging to uphold the Paris climate agreement following President Donald Trump’s decision to back out.“Not at this time, especially when we do not yet know its impact on our economy and environment,” More…
- 50% Increase in Border Patrol Apprehensions Along NY-VT-NH Borders
- Eversource Serves Cease & Desist Letter on the Environmental Defense Fund
- Hey, Gov. Chris Sununu – how’bout just buying each one a boat?
- Claremont superintendent floats draconian cuts after clash with school board
- Farmington NH High School Lets a Left Wing Activist Propagandize Kids in the Classroom
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets