Republican Gov. Chris Sununu says New Hampshire won’t join a growing group of states that are pledging to uphold the Paris climate agreement following President Donald Trump’s decision to back out.“Not at this time, especially when we do not yet know its impact on our economy and environment,” More…
- Here’s the Guy Trying to “Buy” Some Space in the NH Constitution
- NH Dems Blame Koch Brothers for Sununu Refusing To Advance Undercover Tax Scheme
- HB628 Was Never About Creating a Family Medical Leave Insurance Program.
- Day 12: Blood Pressure is Getting a Bit Too Low
- NH Senate Passes Gag Order on Therapists, Pastors, and Others. Will Gov. Sununu Sign It?
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets