RGGI is under pressure, but not only from low prices. It also faces the prospect that another state will quit the program. A proposed bill in New Hampshire calls for the state to exit RGGI. Critics of the regional cap-and-trade scheme say it pushes electricity prices higher. More…
- 50% Increase in Border Patrol Apprehensions Along NY-VT-NH Borders
- Eversource Serves Cease & Desist Letter on the Environmental Defense Fund
- Hey, Gov. Chris Sununu – how’bout just buying each one a boat?
- Claremont superintendent floats draconian cuts after clash with school board
- Farmington NH High School Lets a Left Wing Activist Propagandize Kids in the Classroom
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets