It can be easy to lose sight of how school choice impacts individual children. Politicians, lobbyists, and advocates can get caught up in policy and budget debates. But decisions reached in Concord have a profound effect on thousands of children across the state. It is absolutely essential to remember that each child has one chance at a Kindergarten through 12th-grade education that fits his or her learning needs and goals. More…
- Here’s the Guy Trying to “Buy” Some Space in the NH Constitution
- NH Dems Blame Koch Brothers for Sununu Refusing To Advance Undercover Tax Scheme
- HB628 Was Never About Creating a Family Medical Leave Insurance Program.
- Day 12: Blood Pressure is Getting a Bit Too Low
- NH Senate Passes Gag Order on Therapists, Pastors, and Others. Will Gov. Sununu Sign It?
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets