Yesterday the New Hampshire House passed SB 66, the Fetal Homicide Bill. Gov. Sununu is going to sign it. No, the legislation is not perfect. There are those who will point out rightly why we could have done better, and where the pitfalls lay. But for the sake of consistency on my part, I have to give my approval for two reasons. More…
- Here’s the Guy Trying to “Buy” Some Space in the NH Constitution
- NH Dems Blame Koch Brothers for Sununu Refusing To Advance Undercover Tax Scheme
- HB628 Was Never About Creating a Family Medical Leave Insurance Program.
- Day 12: Blood Pressure is Getting a Bit Too Low
- NH Senate Passes Gag Order on Therapists, Pastors, and Others. Will Gov. Sununu Sign It?
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets