CONCORD, N.H. (AP) — The New Hampshire Supreme Court has ruled against two utilities seeking to reduce their property taxes in dozens of towns across the state.
- CNN Uses Sesame Street’s Elmo to Attack Trump’s Travel Ban
- An ICE agent visited a restaurant. About 30 employees quit the next day
- Bill to study better ways to resolve Right-to-Know complaints signed into Law
- Jail Guards Caught Smuggling in Heroin, Impersonating Cops, Preventing Mail Delivery
- Sununu’s Silence on Religious Bigotry in New Hampshire
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets