The only significant bill this week is SB 193, the Education Savings Account bill. House Finance will hold an executive session on Wednesday, March 14th when they will vote on their proposed amendment. They are holding a final work session the previous day, so there is still an opportunity to encourage them to keep eligibility as broad as possible. |Keep Reading at School Choice for NH
- Republican Mark Sanford Wants to Be President – Thinks Now Is the Time to Run
- Here’s the Guy Trying to “Buy” Some Space in the NH Constitution
- NH Dems Blame Koch Brothers for Sununu Refusing To Advance Undercover Tax Scheme
- HB628 Was Never About Creating a Family Medical Leave Insurance Program.
- Day 12: Blood Pressure is Getting a Bit Too Low
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets