The NH Senate Ways and Means Committee backed legislation Wednesday that would exempt companies participating in the budding regenerative manufacturing industry from state business taxes and would forgive the student loans of those who work in the industry in New Hampshire. | Keep Reading at NHBR
- Republican Mark Sanford Wants to Be President – Thinks Now Is the Time to Run
- Here’s the Guy Trying to “Buy” Some Space in the NH Constitution
- NH Dems Blame Koch Brothers for Sununu Refusing To Advance Undercover Tax Scheme
- HB628 Was Never About Creating a Family Medical Leave Insurance Program.
- Day 12: Blood Pressure is Getting a Bit Too Low
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets