With total athletics revenue of $31.6 million, University of New Hampshire was the highest-grossing college sports programs in New Hampshire in 2016, followed by Dartmouth College ($29.1 million) and Southern New Hampshire University ($9.2 million), according to a Watchdog.org analysis of U.S. Department of Education data. | Keep Reading at NH Watchdog
- Here’s the Guy Trying to “Buy” Some Space in the NH Constitution
- NH Dems Blame Koch Brothers for Sununu Refusing To Advance Undercover Tax Scheme
- HB628 Was Never About Creating a Family Medical Leave Insurance Program.
- Day 12: Blood Pressure is Getting a Bit Too Low
- NH Senate Passes Gag Order on Therapists, Pastors, and Others. Will Gov. Sununu Sign It?
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets