In recognition of Sunshine Week (March 11-17), a national initiative to promote open government, the New England First Amendment Coalition and Right to Know NH will present two New Hampshire panel discussions on the state’s freedom of information laws. | More at Right to Know NH
- Here’s the Guy Trying to “Buy” Some Space in the NH Constitution
- NH Dems Blame Koch Brothers for Sununu Refusing To Advance Undercover Tax Scheme
- HB628 Was Never About Creating a Family Medical Leave Insurance Program.
- Day 12: Blood Pressure is Getting a Bit Too Low
- NH Senate Passes Gag Order on Therapists, Pastors, and Others. Will Gov. Sununu Sign It?
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets