CONCORD- Today, the House passed HB1685, establishing a statutory commission for oversight over occupational regulation. This bill, passed by the House by a vote of 177-148, establishes an occupational regulation review commission to assure boards utilize the least restrictive regulation and requires a continuing review of all occupational boards. House Majority Leader Dick Hinch (R-Merrimack) released the following statement: | More at NH House GOP.com
- Here’s the Guy Trying to “Buy” Some Space in the NH Constitution
- NH Dems Blame Koch Brothers for Sununu Refusing To Advance Undercover Tax Scheme
- HB628 Was Never About Creating a Family Medical Leave Insurance Program.
- Day 12: Blood Pressure is Getting a Bit Too Low
- NH Senate Passes Gag Order on Therapists, Pastors, and Others. Will Gov. Sununu Sign It?
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets