On Sept. 1, 2015, Manchester’s Board of Mayor and Aldermen approved a contract with the city’s teachers union that included a pay raise. Three aldermen with immediate family members employed as city teachers voted for the contract, in direct violation of the city charter’s conflict of interest provision. (1)
- Here’s the Guy Trying to “Buy” Some Space in the NH Constitution
- NH Dems Blame Koch Brothers for Sununu Refusing To Advance Undercover Tax Scheme
- HB628 Was Never About Creating a Family Medical Leave Insurance Program.
- Day 12: Blood Pressure is Getting a Bit Too Low
- NH Senate Passes Gag Order on Therapists, Pastors, and Others. Will Gov. Sununu Sign It?
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets