New Hampshire’s economy is humming along, and fiscal conditions are better than they have been for years. In large part, that’s thanks to business profits tax cuts and a cautious, one-off distribution of surpluses on the part of Gov. Chris Sununu and state legislators to address local challenges, according to tax and public policy experts. | Keep Reading at NH Watchdog
- Republican Mark Sanford Wants to Be President – Thinks Now Is the Time to Run
- Here’s the Guy Trying to “Buy” Some Space in the NH Constitution
- NH Dems Blame Koch Brothers for Sununu Refusing To Advance Undercover Tax Scheme
- HB628 Was Never About Creating a Family Medical Leave Insurance Program.
- Day 12: Blood Pressure is Getting a Bit Too Low
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets