PEMBROKE, N.H. (AP) — A New Hampshire lawmaker has been found not guilty of driving while intoxicated stemming from a traffic stop last year. The Concord Monitor reports Republican Rep. James Spillane, of Deerfield, was fined $310 for open container and lane violations Tuesday. | More at AP News
- Republican Mark Sanford Wants to Be President – Thinks Now Is the Time to Run
- Here’s the Guy Trying to “Buy” Some Space in the NH Constitution
- NH Dems Blame Koch Brothers for Sununu Refusing To Advance Undercover Tax Scheme
- HB628 Was Never About Creating a Family Medical Leave Insurance Program.
- Day 12: Blood Pressure is Getting a Bit Too Low
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets