One or two or three stories may be anecdotal – but this is starting to turn into a flood and we have only Obama and Democrats to thank for this. They designed it, they legislated it, they passed it, they regulated it, they did illegal changes (via E.O.s to it), they ran it. And not one Republican voted for it and they ALL ran on getting rid of it (but they’ve proven, as a Party, they can’t get the job done when it really counts). | Keep Reading at GraniteGrok
- Republican Mark Sanford Wants to Be President – Thinks Now Is the Time to Run
- Here’s the Guy Trying to “Buy” Some Space in the NH Constitution
- NH Dems Blame Koch Brothers for Sununu Refusing To Advance Undercover Tax Scheme
- HB628 Was Never About Creating a Family Medical Leave Insurance Program.
- Day 12: Blood Pressure is Getting a Bit Too Low
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets