On November 15, the Sanborn Regional School District Budget Committee joined the School Board to hear plans and spending proposal details from the Administrative leaders of the Elementary and Middle Schools as well as from the Athletic and Technology Departments. Superintendent Ambrose spent over 3 hours reviewing answers to questions about spending that had been posed by members of both boards. | Keep Reading at CNHT
- Here’s the Guy Trying to “Buy” Some Space in the NH Constitution
- NH Dems Blame Koch Brothers for Sununu Refusing To Advance Undercover Tax Scheme
- HB628 Was Never About Creating a Family Medical Leave Insurance Program.
- Day 12: Blood Pressure is Getting a Bit Too Low
- NH Senate Passes Gag Order on Therapists, Pastors, and Others. Will Gov. Sununu Sign It?
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets