Would it be about defending the sex-crazed power-imbalanced Entertainment donor class? Or would it concerning the indignity that Trump won and how to protect their over-regulation of our lives? Or that we should all be thankful that abortion kills 500K children/year and how we are protecting our environment from the added burden of CO2 loading? And how we should be arguing that our money is really their money and teach us all how to win that argument that “We built it” with a lesson from US Senator Elizabeth “Fauxcahontus” Warren? |Read more at GraniteGrok
- Republican Mark Sanford Wants to Be President – Thinks Now Is the Time to Run
- Here’s the Guy Trying to “Buy” Some Space in the NH Constitution
- NH Dems Blame Koch Brothers for Sununu Refusing To Advance Undercover Tax Scheme
- HB628 Was Never About Creating a Family Medical Leave Insurance Program.
- Day 12: Blood Pressure is Getting a Bit Too Low
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets