Rich opened up the final Girard at Large radio show segment by thanking Will Infantine, who has contributed greatly to the show. He then talked about why he stopped writing for the Hippo Press, shared two of his favorite quotes and said goodbye to the audience. | Girard at Large
- Republican Mark Sanford Wants to Be President – Thinks Now Is the Time to Run
- Here’s the Guy Trying to “Buy” Some Space in the NH Constitution
- NH Dems Blame Koch Brothers for Sununu Refusing To Advance Undercover Tax Scheme
- HB628 Was Never About Creating a Family Medical Leave Insurance Program.
- Day 12: Blood Pressure is Getting a Bit Too Low
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets