If you attend a Catholic Mass this weekend, you might be asked to contribute to something called the “Catholic Campaign for Human Development” (CCHD). The annual collection for CCHD takes place the weekend before Thanksgiving, and it is ostensibly aimed at alleviating poverty. What many Catholics don’t know – and what the leaders of CCHD will never tell you – is that CCHD is an organization with roots deeply embedded in the traditions of Saul Alinsky and radical leftist politics. | Keep Reading at GraniteGrok
- Here’s the Guy Trying to “Buy” Some Space in the NH Constitution
- NH Dems Blame Koch Brothers for Sununu Refusing To Advance Undercover Tax Scheme
- HB628 Was Never About Creating a Family Medical Leave Insurance Program.
- Day 12: Blood Pressure is Getting a Bit Too Low
- NH Senate Passes Gag Order on Therapists, Pastors, and Others. Will Gov. Sununu Sign It?
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets