A bill hostile to homeschool freedoms, House Bill 1263, is expected early in the 2018 NH legislative session. It is sponsored by Representatives Robert Theberge, Yvonne Thomas, Larry Laflamme, and Edith Tucker and seeks to reinstate the pre-2012 evaluation requirements. | Keep Reading at School Choice for NH
- Here’s the Guy Trying to “Buy” Some Space in the NH Constitution
- NH Dems Blame Koch Brothers for Sununu Refusing To Advance Undercover Tax Scheme
- HB628 Was Never About Creating a Family Medical Leave Insurance Program.
- Day 12: Blood Pressure is Getting a Bit Too Low
- NH Senate Passes Gag Order on Therapists, Pastors, and Others. Will Gov. Sununu Sign It?
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets