Rich opened this morning’s show by talking about yesterday’s elections. He informed the listeners about a candidate who will be filing for a recount and reviewed the Queen City’s voter turnout. He shared that the Democratic Party had been more successful at turning out their voters than the Republican Party and he displayed his suspicion about the Republican Party’s staying power. | Girard at Large
- Cornerstone: Retained Bills Coming to N.H. House in January
- Report That Declares Huge “Rise” in Hate Crimes in NH Leaves A lot of Details Out.
- Hassan and Shaheen to Attend Dinner Revering ‘Serial Sexual Assaulter’
- Legislator’s Response to Homeschool Bill
- You’re Invited to a Candid Forum on Gender Identity
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets