Rich opened this morning’s show by talking about yesterday’s elections. He informed the listeners about a candidate who will be filing for a recount and reviewed the Queen City’s voter turnout. He shared that the Democratic Party had been more successful at turning out their voters than the Republican Party and he displayed his suspicion about the Republican Party’s staying power. | Girard at Large
- Here’s the Guy Trying to “Buy” Some Space in the NH Constitution
- NH Dems Blame Koch Brothers for Sununu Refusing To Advance Undercover Tax Scheme
- HB628 Was Never About Creating a Family Medical Leave Insurance Program.
- Day 12: Blood Pressure is Getting a Bit Too Low
- NH Senate Passes Gag Order on Therapists, Pastors, and Others. Will Gov. Sununu Sign It?
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets