New Hampshire landlords have come out strongly against a last-minute proposed change to a lead remediation bill that would substitute $6 million, mainly in grants, for the same amount in dubious and limited loan guarantees – money that would have to be shared with homeowners. |Keep Reading at NHBR
- Republican Mark Sanford Wants to Be President – Thinks Now Is the Time to Run
- Here’s the Guy Trying to “Buy” Some Space in the NH Constitution
- NH Dems Blame Koch Brothers for Sununu Refusing To Advance Undercover Tax Scheme
- HB628 Was Never About Creating a Family Medical Leave Insurance Program.
- Day 12: Blood Pressure is Getting a Bit Too Low
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets