This Wednesday, November 8th, the House Education Committee will vote on the retained Education Savings Account bill, SB 193. A subcommittee met multiple times over the summer and fall, passing an amended version in a 6 to 3 bipartisan vote. | Read More at School Choice for NH
- Here’s the Guy Trying to “Buy” Some Space in the NH Constitution
- NH Dems Blame Koch Brothers for Sununu Refusing To Advance Undercover Tax Scheme
- HB628 Was Never About Creating a Family Medical Leave Insurance Program.
- Day 12: Blood Pressure is Getting a Bit Too Low
- NH Senate Passes Gag Order on Therapists, Pastors, and Others. Will Gov. Sununu Sign It?
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets