CONCORD — Under no circumstances should state officials offer special economic development incentives to try to land Amazon’s newly announced second headquarters (HQ2), Andrew Cline, interim president of the Josiah Bartlett Center for Public Policy, cautioned today. Granite Staters would fare better in the long run if the government focused instead on improving New Hampshire’s overall economic climate. | More…
- Urgent action required!! Bill to Lower the Age of ‘Medical’ Consent Undermines Parental Notification Laws
- Does Portsmouth NH’s Bond Rating Account for all that Climate Change Fear-mongering?
- GST: View Grover Norquist’s Speech
- Requiring Legislative Approval Before RPC’s Can Accept Federal Funds.
- N.H. Lawmakers Consider Lowering Drinking Age to 20
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets