Notice is hereby given, pursuant to the provisions of the rules and regulations of the U.S. Commission on Civil Rights (Commission), and the Federal Advisory Committee Act (FACA), that a meeting of the New Hampshire Advisory Committee to the Commission will convene by conference call at 11:00 a.m. (EDT) on: Thursday October 26, 2017. The purpose of the meeting is to begin the work on the Valley Street project, including potential panelists, venue, and other details for a future briefing on the project.
- Is Jeanne Shaheen Grateful Bowe Bergdahl has Pleaded Guilty
- 2020 Will Begin Soon and We Should Start Looking at at Least One New Yorker
- Ellen Kolb: 5 Good Minutes With Meagan and Laura of And Then There Were None
- New Hampshire warns of email scam about traffic fines
- New Hampshire Online Gambling Bill Is Back In Play
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets