Predicting the vibrancy of fall foliage is as much a guessing game as it is a science. The constant factor: The amount and duration of sunlight determines when the green leaves of deciduous trees like maple, ash, birch and oak begin to turn to red, orange, yellow or purple. The variables: Weather conditions, and to some extent, forest health. And each year is different. *| More…
- Here’s the Guy Trying to “Buy” Some Space in the NH Constitution
- NH Dems Blame Koch Brothers for Sununu Refusing To Advance Undercover Tax Scheme
- HB628 Was Never About Creating a Family Medical Leave Insurance Program.
- Day 12: Blood Pressure is Getting a Bit Too Low
- NH Senate Passes Gag Order on Therapists, Pastors, and Others. Will Gov. Sununu Sign It?
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets