New Hampshire voters in Auburn, Chester, and Sandown (Rockingham County district 4) will go to the polls tomorrow, September 26, for a special election to fill a state representative seat. Among the candidates is former state representative Jim Headd. An alert Leaven for the Loaf reader reminded me of an event I covered three years ago, at which Mr. Headd was a speaker. | More…
- Urgent action required!! Bill to Lower the Age of ‘Medical’ Consent Undermines Parental Notification Laws
- Does Portsmouth NH’s Bond Rating Account for all that Climate Change Fear-mongering?
- GST: View Grover Norquist’s Speech
- Requiring Legislative Approval Before RPC’s Can Accept Federal Funds.
- N.H. Lawmakers Consider Lowering Drinking Age to 20
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets