For years we have warned about taking “free money with strings attached.” There’s another meme that describes the below from the Pravda on the Merrimack: “Fed crack.” No, not real drugs but the allure and the addiction is just as real as that white powder: greenbacks. Lots of it. FREE MONEY they say. Until it isn’t free. Or not there at all. | More…
- Urgent action required!! Bill to Lower the Age of ‘Medical’ Consent Undermines Parental Notification Laws
- Does Portsmouth NH’s Bond Rating Account for all that Climate Change Fear-mongering?
- GST: View Grover Norquist’s Speech
- Requiring Legislative Approval Before RPC’s Can Accept Federal Funds.
- N.H. Lawmakers Consider Lowering Drinking Age to 20
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets