CONCORD, N.H. Visitors to the New Hampshire Statehouse hoping to see former Gov. Jeanne Shaheen’s portrait currently have to use their imaginations — the painting is blocked by a potted tree in the reception area outside the governor’s office. | More…
- Urgent action required!! Bill to Lower the Age of ‘Medical’ Consent Undermines Parental Notification Laws
- Does Portsmouth NH’s Bond Rating Account for all that Climate Change Fear-mongering?
- GST: View Grover Norquist’s Speech
- Requiring Legislative Approval Before RPC’s Can Accept Federal Funds.
- N.H. Lawmakers Consider Lowering Drinking Age to 20
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets