Despite the fact that back on March 4, 2014, this very same request to use Rush Road was denied by the State of New Hampshire. What has changed? If the State of New Hampshire allows this now….one must recognize the contradiction and demand answers from the Attorney General’s office. | More…
- Urgent action required!! Bill to Lower the Age of ‘Medical’ Consent Undermines Parental Notification Laws
- Does Portsmouth NH’s Bond Rating Account for all that Climate Change Fear-mongering?
- GST: View Grover Norquist’s Speech
- Requiring Legislative Approval Before RPC’s Can Accept Federal Funds.
- N.H. Lawmakers Consider Lowering Drinking Age to 20
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets