Hurricane Jose is forecast to slowly weaken to a tropical storm as it tracks about 100 miles south of Nantucket on Wednesday. The main impact of Jose will be felt on Cape Cod and the Islands and will be similar to that of a strong nor`easter, with coastal flooding, beach erosion, locally heavy rainfall, and strong wind gusts. Peak wind gusts up to 60 mph are possible on the Cape and Islands with 40 to 50 mph gusts across southeast Massachusetts and southern Rhode Island. Rainfall will be heaviest on Cape Cod and Nantucket, where 2 to 4 inches is possible. | GraniteGrok
- Here’s the Guy Trying to “Buy” Some Space in the NH Constitution
- NH Dems Blame Koch Brothers for Sununu Refusing To Advance Undercover Tax Scheme
- HB628 Was Never About Creating a Family Medical Leave Insurance Program.
- Day 12: Blood Pressure is Getting a Bit Too Low
- NH Senate Passes Gag Order on Therapists, Pastors, and Others. Will Gov. Sununu Sign It?
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets