Hurricane Jose is forecast to slowly weaken to a tropical storm as it tracks about 100 miles south of Nantucket on Wednesday. The main impact of Jose will be felt on Cape Cod and the Islands and will be similar to that of a strong nor`easter, with coastal flooding, beach erosion, locally heavy rainfall, and strong wind gusts. Peak wind gusts up to 60 mph are possible on the Cape and Islands with 40 to 50 mph gusts across southeast Massachusetts and southern Rhode Island. Rainfall will be heaviest on Cape Cod and Nantucket, where 2 to 4 inches is possible. | GraniteGrok
- Urgent action required!! Bill to Lower the Age of ‘Medical’ Consent Undermines Parental Notification Laws
- Does Portsmouth NH’s Bond Rating Account for all that Climate Change Fear-mongering?
- GST: View Grover Norquist’s Speech
- Requiring Legislative Approval Before RPC’s Can Accept Federal Funds.
- N.H. Lawmakers Consider Lowering Drinking Age to 20
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets