“For the first time, Sen. Jeanne Shaheen supported single-payer legislation, signing on Wednesday as a co-sponsor of Bernie Sanders’ Medicare for All Act of 2017. “I support the Medicare for All Act because I believe that health care should be a fundamental right in this country,” Shaheen said.” | More…
- Here’s the Guy Trying to “Buy” Some Space in the NH Constitution
- NH Dems Blame Koch Brothers for Sununu Refusing To Advance Undercover Tax Scheme
- HB628 Was Never About Creating a Family Medical Leave Insurance Program.
- Day 12: Blood Pressure is Getting a Bit Too Low
- NH Senate Passes Gag Order on Therapists, Pastors, and Others. Will Gov. Sununu Sign It?
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets