The New Hampshire Union Leader broke the story several weeks ago, not by reporting on the investigation of the mosque, or even what was being claimed about it, but on the reaction from the mosque leaders and local law enforcement officials, both of whom agreed that the mosque had been unfairly accused. Since the Union Leader, however, did not detail the charges, there was no way to tell whether or not this was true. Then last Wednesday, investigative journalist James Simpson published the evidence at Bombthrowers, and made it clear: this mosque warrants investigation, and the police chief, Nick Willard, is derelict in his duty. | More…
- Jeanne Shaheen Blames Russia for Dreamers Portesting Pelosi
- What’s going on with the Northwood New Hampshire School Board?
- NH Court Says SAU 55 Can Charge $7.49 for an Electronic Copy of an Email
- Deerfield PD adopts new policy for illegal immigrants
- Ridley Report: Questions for Muslim-baiting politician
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets