The New Hampshire Union Leader broke the story several weeks ago, not by reporting on the investigation of the mosque, or even what was being claimed about it, but on the reaction from the mosque leaders and local law enforcement officials, both of whom agreed that the mosque had been unfairly accused. Since the Union Leader, however, did not detail the charges, there was no way to tell whether or not this was true. Then last Wednesday, investigative journalist James Simpson published the evidence at Bombthrowers, and made it clear: this mosque warrants investigation, and the police chief, Nick Willard, is derelict in his duty. | More…
- Here’s the Guy Trying to “Buy” Some Space in the NH Constitution
- NH Dems Blame Koch Brothers for Sununu Refusing To Advance Undercover Tax Scheme
- HB628 Was Never About Creating a Family Medical Leave Insurance Program.
- Day 12: Blood Pressure is Getting a Bit Too Low
- NH Senate Passes Gag Order on Therapists, Pastors, and Others. Will Gov. Sununu Sign It?
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets