Legislators gotta legislate. The 2018 process is underway, with legislative service requests (LSRs) now being filed in Concord. House members have until the 22nd to put LSRs into the hopper. The first batch has been posted, and the list will be updated periodically on the General Court web site. | More…
- Here’s the Guy Trying to “Buy” Some Space in the NH Constitution
- NH Dems Blame Koch Brothers for Sununu Refusing To Advance Undercover Tax Scheme
- HB628 Was Never About Creating a Family Medical Leave Insurance Program.
- Day 12: Blood Pressure is Getting a Bit Too Low
- NH Senate Passes Gag Order on Therapists, Pastors, and Others. Will Gov. Sununu Sign It?
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets