When 17-year-old Cassandra Levesque approached the New Hampshire State House on March 9, she didn’t come to make peace with the law. She came with a binder three inches thick with research. Her objective: End child marriage in New Hampshire. Ultimately, she lost the battle, and child marriage is still legal in NH via the loopholes her bill tried to close up. What happened next would prove Cassandra’s role was bigger than NH. Although her bill was defeated, she sparked a national conversation. | More…
- FCC votes to repeal net neutrality after meeting halted for security threat
- Timberlane Budget Committee Hands Superintendent Flat Line Budget
- Ventriloquists at Work: Hartford Goes After Pro-life Pregnancy Help Center
- rypto Insider: Europe moving toward financial dictatorship, blockchain solution needed
- Ed Naile: Is “Establishing a Physical Presence” Enough?
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets