“…SB 3 exposes eligible voters to criminal penalties simply for failing to understand or comply with confusing paperwork. It makes you sign a different form if you’re registering 31 days out as compared to 30 days out. It makes you prove not just that you live here, but that you intend to stay here.” | More…
- Here’s the Guy Trying to “Buy” Some Space in the NH Constitution
- NH Dems Blame Koch Brothers for Sununu Refusing To Advance Undercover Tax Scheme
- HB628 Was Never About Creating a Family Medical Leave Insurance Program.
- Day 12: Blood Pressure is Getting a Bit Too Low
- NH Senate Passes Gag Order on Therapists, Pastors, and Others. Will Gov. Sununu Sign It?
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets