“…SB 3 exposes eligible voters to criminal penalties simply for failing to understand or comply with confusing paperwork. It makes you sign a different form if you’re registering 31 days out as compared to 30 days out. It makes you prove not just that you live here, but that you intend to stay here.” | More…
- Jeanne Shaheen Blames Russia for Dreamers Portesting Pelosi
- What’s going on with the Northwood New Hampshire School Board?
- NH Court Says SAU 55 Can Charge $7.49 for an Electronic Copy of an Email
- Deerfield PD adopts new policy for illegal immigrants
- Ridley Report: Questions for Muslim-baiting politician
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets