Hillary lost because she was a lousy candidate, but that’s no reason not to try and make money on it. So someone wrote a book for her and put Hillary’s name on it so she can cash the advances. (She should not plan on too much in royalties. Outside of gag gifts and Clinton Crime Family Cult Members–which includes everyone in the media–no one else cares why her ghost writer thinks she lost.) | More…
- “Just here to do my job,” says First Amendment foe (Security, cops)
- Henniker’s Master Plan… a blueprint for the Official Budget Committee.
- Donna Green: Still Waiting…
- NH State Rep Sherry Frost – what, she thinks she’s now the Sandra Fluke of knees?
- NH Senate votes to expand net metering to larger users
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets