LONDONDERRY, N.H. (AP) — Southbound Interstate 93 has been reopened after concrete fell from a bridge over the highway in Londonderry, New Hampshire, prompting an inspection of similar bridges in the state.
- NH law may void Brox shooting rule
- ACLU-NH Challenges Constitutionality of Woodstock Border Patrol Checkpoints
- Firms reach $7.8-million settlement over allegations of selling fetal tissue
- New Hampshire senator leads charge to strengthen state’s right-to-know law
- Guilty verdicts in Wolfeboro, New Hampshire, Great Dane case
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets