This morning I spent some time on the Girard at Large Radio program. The two topics of interest were a recent controversy in the state over Human trafficking and a change in leadership at GraniteGrok.com.
- New Hampshire’s Governor Chooses Placating the Leftist-Elite Over Facts
- Darlene Pawlik: My Treasure from Sex trafficking
- Feds seem to be faring worse and worse against key targets
- Bannon Could Start Network to Compete with Fox News
- Boston company says pod transportation could be in NH’s not-so-distant future
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets