CONCORD, NH — Two elected officials and the ACLU who had planned to sue the state to keep it from releasing the voter registration database to the recently formed Presidential Advisory Commission on Election Integrity have dropped their lawsuit after Bill Gardner agreed to only release pictures of voter information. | More…
- Is This Why NH Democrats REFUSE To Condemn Communists In Their Party?
- Former NH Owner of Liquid Planet Water Park Accused of Fraud
- Why is LA Mayor Eric Garcetti campaigning in New Hampshire?
- So Much for ‘Confidential’ – WMUR Reports on Confidential Email from the 603 Alliance
- Medicaid: Hassan enlisted hired gun as governor
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets