CONCORD, NH — Two elected officials and the ACLU who had planned to sue the state to keep it from releasing the voter registration database to the recently formed Presidential Advisory Commission on Election Integrity have dropped their lawsuit after Bill Gardner agreed to only release pictures of voter information. | More…
- Ellen Kolb: 5 Good Minutes With Meagan and Laura of And Then There Were None
- New Hampshire warns of email scam about traffic fines
- New Hampshire Online Gambling Bill Is Back In Play
- NH House Rep. Sponsors Constitutional Amendment to Guarantee “Community Rights”
- Bias: Concord Monitor burying the lede on Trump’s action on Obamacare?
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets