CONCORD, NH — Two elected officials and the ACLU who had planned to sue the state to keep it from releasing the voter registration database to the recently formed Presidential Advisory Commission on Election Integrity have dropped their lawsuit after Bill Gardner agreed to only release pictures of voter information. | More…
- Urgent action required!! Bill to Lower the Age of ‘Medical’ Consent Undermines Parental Notification Laws
- Does Portsmouth NH’s Bond Rating Account for all that Climate Change Fear-mongering?
- GST: View Grover Norquist’s Speech
- Requiring Legislative Approval Before RPC’s Can Accept Federal Funds.
- N.H. Lawmakers Consider Lowering Drinking Age to 20
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets