CONCORD, NH — Two elected officials and the ACLU who had planned to sue the state to keep it from releasing the voter registration database to the recently formed Presidential Advisory Commission on Election Integrity have dropped their lawsuit after Bill Gardner agreed to only release pictures of voter information. | More…
- Here’s the Guy Trying to “Buy” Some Space in the NH Constitution
- NH Dems Blame Koch Brothers for Sununu Refusing To Advance Undercover Tax Scheme
- HB628 Was Never About Creating a Family Medical Leave Insurance Program.
- Day 12: Blood Pressure is Getting a Bit Too Low
- NH Senate Passes Gag Order on Therapists, Pastors, and Others. Will Gov. Sununu Sign It?
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets