“In the wake of President Trump’s abrupt firing of former FBI Director James Comey and the President’s own suggestion that he fired Comey because of the FBI’s ongoing investigation into the Trump campaign and Russian interference in the 2016 election, it is essential that our next FBI director is able to demonstrate true independence from the political influence of this Administration. | More…
- Is This Why NH Democrats REFUSE To Condemn Communists In Their Party?
- Former NH Owner of Liquid Planet Water Park Accused of Fraud
- Why is LA Mayor Eric Garcetti campaigning in New Hampshire?
- So Much for ‘Confidential’ – WMUR Reports on Confidential Email from the 603 Alliance
- Medicaid: Hassan enlisted hired gun as governor
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets