“In the wake of President Trump’s abrupt firing of former FBI Director James Comey and the President’s own suggestion that he fired Comey because of the FBI’s ongoing investigation into the Trump campaign and Russian interference in the 2016 election, it is essential that our next FBI director is able to demonstrate true independence from the political influence of this Administration. | More…
- Here’s the Guy Trying to “Buy” Some Space in the NH Constitution
- NH Dems Blame Koch Brothers for Sununu Refusing To Advance Undercover Tax Scheme
- HB628 Was Never About Creating a Family Medical Leave Insurance Program.
- Day 12: Blood Pressure is Getting a Bit Too Low
- NH Senate Passes Gag Order on Therapists, Pastors, and Others. Will Gov. Sununu Sign It?
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets