MANCHESTER, N.H. (AP) — New Hampshire police say a man ingested heroin in a bathroom at a Dunkin’ Donuts during a visit with his 9-year-old son and had to be revived with an opioid-overdose antidote.
- Here’s the Guy Trying to “Buy” Some Space in the NH Constitution
- NH Dems Blame Koch Brothers for Sununu Refusing To Advance Undercover Tax Scheme
- HB628 Was Never About Creating a Family Medical Leave Insurance Program.
- Day 12: Blood Pressure is Getting a Bit Too Low
- NH Senate Passes Gag Order on Therapists, Pastors, and Others. Will Gov. Sununu Sign It?
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets