MANCHESTER, N.H. (AP) — New Hampshire police say a man ingested heroin in a bathroom at a Dunkin’ Donuts during a visit with his 9-year-old son and had to be revived with an opioid-overdose antidote.
- ICYMI – In 2017 Dem. Rep. Katherine Rogers Was Awarded ‘Humane Legislator of the Year’
- Rare Virus Reported in New Hampshire
- At UNH, Student Demands After Racist Incidents Feel Like Déjà Vu
- NH: Child protective official no like camera
- NH Man Sentenced to Prison for Sexually Assaulting Boy at Gunpoint
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets