Gentle Readers, here is the reply I received from SAU 55 concerning my request for a public hearing on alleged violations of RSA 194-C:5, which charges SAU boards with setting salaries for SAU employees, something our superintendent does currently. | More..
- Solar Industry Has Mixed Reaction to Manchester Mayor’s Proposed Energy Plan
- Sununu Removes Member from Cancer Cluster Panel
- Gaudet files official complaint over Tessier charter violations
- Update: Regarding Untimely Deaths in Grantham, NH
- Granite State Poll survey says: Sununu must be doing something right
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets