Gentle Readers, here is the reply I received from SAU 55 concerning my request for a public hearing on alleged violations of RSA 194-C:5, which charges SAU boards with setting salaries for SAU employees, something our superintendent does currently. | More..
- Here’s the Guy Trying to “Buy” Some Space in the NH Constitution
- NH Dems Blame Koch Brothers for Sununu Refusing To Advance Undercover Tax Scheme
- HB628 Was Never About Creating a Family Medical Leave Insurance Program.
- Day 12: Blood Pressure is Getting a Bit Too Low
- NH Senate Passes Gag Order on Therapists, Pastors, and Others. Will Gov. Sununu Sign It?
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets