Gentle Readers, here is the reply I received from SAU 55 concerning my request for a public hearing on alleged violations of RSA 194-C:5, which charges SAU boards with setting salaries for SAU employees, something our superintendent does currently. | More..
- Is This Why NH Democrats REFUSE To Condemn Communists In Their Party?
- Former NH Owner of Liquid Planet Water Park Accused of Fraud
- Why is LA Mayor Eric Garcetti campaigning in New Hampshire?
- So Much for ‘Confidential’ – WMUR Reports on Confidential Email from the 603 Alliance
- Medicaid: Hassan enlisted hired gun as governor
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets