Rich gave updates to the upcoming Queen City elections, beginning by displaying his doubts in Jeff Kassel’s run for Mayor. He spoke about those running for both School Board and Aldermanic seats and certain political moves that may have an effect on the races. | Segment Page
- Here’s the Guy Trying to “Buy” Some Space in the NH Constitution
- NH Dems Blame Koch Brothers for Sununu Refusing To Advance Undercover Tax Scheme
- HB628 Was Never About Creating a Family Medical Leave Insurance Program.
- Day 12: Blood Pressure is Getting a Bit Too Low
- NH Senate Passes Gag Order on Therapists, Pastors, and Others. Will Gov. Sununu Sign It?
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets