Fire marshal: Gas generator led to carbon monoxide death

LITCHFIELD, N.H. (AP) — New Hampshire authorities say a gasoline-powered generator in the basement of a home led to the carbon monoxide poisoning death of a Litchfield man.

Jamie Badeau died and a woman was sickened July 12. The state fire marshal’s office said Thursday that Badeau had been using a portable generator in his basement after his electricity had been shut off. | More…

| AP

About Steve Mac Donald

Husband, Dad, Dog Lover, Blogger, (sometimes) Radio Co-Host, Free Speech Facilitator, Climate Denier, Gun Owner, info-junkie, ...
This entry was posted in New Hampshire News and tagged , , . Bookmark the permalink.

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s