New courtroom video/photo blog The Jail Paper Keene has been reporting from Keene’s district and superior courts recently, covering various criminal cases. This week, The Jail Paper Keene posted some of my mugshots and asked for comments on whether I am a hero or villain. Since I’ve been a long time publicly visible activist who has done a bunch over the decade plus I’ve been here in Keene, naturally, some of the haters came around to post their uninformed vitriol. | More…
- FCC votes to repeal net neutrality after meeting halted for security threat
- Timberlane Budget Committee Hands Superintendent Flat Line Budget
- Ventriloquists at Work: Hartford Goes After Pro-life Pregnancy Help Center
- rypto Insider: Europe moving toward financial dictatorship, blockchain solution needed
- Ed Naile: Is “Establishing a Physical Presence” Enough?
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets