The law of self-defense is recognized in every state. Some states have a self-defense statute, and others don’t, but in any self-defense case, criminal defense lawyers must look toward their own state’s case law. Regardless of whether a state has such a statute or not, there are common legal threads in the law of self-defense that every state has. Those involve: | More…
- Here’s the Guy Trying to “Buy” Some Space in the NH Constitution
- NH Dems Blame Koch Brothers for Sununu Refusing To Advance Undercover Tax Scheme
- HB628 Was Never About Creating a Family Medical Leave Insurance Program.
- Day 12: Blood Pressure is Getting a Bit Too Low
- NH Senate Passes Gag Order on Therapists, Pastors, and Others. Will Gov. Sununu Sign It?
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets